Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Junior Lecturer Post with Advt No: 22/2018. The Candidate who have Completed the Post Graduation they are Eligible to Submi the Online Applications for the APPSC Junior Lecturer Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Junior Lectuer Posts
Educational Qualification: Interested applicant should be Complete the Post Graduation in relevant stream from recognized University.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
- 370/- for General and OBC (250+120)
- 250/- for SC/ ST/ PH
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Junior LecturerPost in Andhra Pradesh.
- 40% for General
- 35% for BC
- 30% for SC, ST and PH
Vacancy Details with Subject Wise
Application Procedure for the APPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Lecturer Notification and Apply Online
- login with id and Password
- Enter All mandatory fields and Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||18th January 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||8th February 2019|
APPSC Junior Lecturer 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Junior Lecturer Post in Andhra Pradesh: Click Here