Andhra Pradehs Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Extension Officer Post. The Main Motto of APPSC Notification 2019 is to fill the 109 Extension Officer Posts. The APPSC Extenstion Officer Notification Published on 22nd December 2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the APPSC Recruitment Notification for the Extension Officer Post. All the interested applicants must grab this opportunity. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria on various aspects such as educational qualification, application fee, starting date to apply online, the last date to apply online and all other required details before going to actively participate in the application process. We have mentioned all the vital information regarding the eligibility criteria in the below. The online Application Start from 28th December 2018 and 17th January 2019 is the last date for Submit Application.
Eligibility Criteria for the AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment
Educational Qualifiction: The Interested Candidate Should be Complete the Graduation from recognized University
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum 42 Years
- 250 Application and 80/- Examintion Fee for Genera Categories.
- Examination Fee Exempted from Examintion fee BC/ SC/ ST.
Application Procedure for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Extension Officer Post
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Extension Officer Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory Fields on the Application form
- Pay the Examination fee
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- View Your Entered Details
- Finally Click on Submit Button to Complete the Application form.