Andhra Pradehs Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Panchayat Secretary Post. The Main Motto of APPSC Notification 2019 is to fill the 1051 Panchayat Secretary Posts. The APPSC Panchayat Secretary Noptification Published on 22nd December 2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the APPSC Recruitment Notification for the Panchayat Secretary Post. All the interested applicants must grab this opportunity. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria on various aspects such as educational qualification, application fee, starting date to apply online, the last date to apply online and all other required details before going to actively participate in the application process. We have mentioned all the vital information regarding the eligibility criteria in the below. The Online Application Start from 27th December 2018 and Last date for Submit Application for the Panchayat Secretary Post is 18th January 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for the AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment
Educational Qualifiction: The Interested Candidate Should be Complete the Graduation from recognized University
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum 42 Years
- 250 Application and 80/- Examintion Fee for Genera Categories.
- Examination Fee Exempted from Examintion fee BC/ SC/ ST.
Vacancy Details with District Wise
Application Process for the AP Panchayat Secretary Notification
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website that is psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the Recrutiment Tab
- Select the Panchayat Recruitment Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Examination fee
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- View Your Entered details and Click on Submit Button
- Take Print out the Acknowledgement for further use.