Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) advertised the latest notification for the post of Assistant Engineer. Candidates who have completed the Graduation or Diploma in Civil Engineering are eligible to Submit the Application for the APSC Recruitment Notification. However, interested can apply for APSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - APSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||269||Degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering|
|Junior Engineer||368||Diploma in Mechanical or Civil Engineering|
- Applicant age not more than 40 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- 250/- for General
- 150/- for Others
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.22000 - 87000 per month.
Selection will be according to the performance of candidates in
- Written Test
How to apply APSC Recruitment 2020:
- Download the application form given below/.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with self-attested copies of educational qualification experience, PAN Card and other required documents to address stated below.
To Deputy Secretary,
Khanaparam Guwahati - 781002
Last date for submission of application: 22nd Sep 2020
Download the Official Notification of APSC. Click Here
APSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form. Download Here