Assam Public Service Commission(APSC) rolled with new recruitment notification fort eh post of Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer. APSC as about of 463 vacant positions to fulfill under Public Works Roads / Department, Assam. Job Seekers who are eagerly waiting for PSC jobs can make this page as a reference to get more new updates. Employment notification published don 19th November 20129 for eligible candidates having the essential qualification. However, interested can apply for APSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Assam PSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||156||Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Junior engineer||307||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 38 years as on 01/01/ 2019.
|Assistant Engineer||Rs.30000 - 110000 + GP Rs.12700 per month|
|Jr.Engineer||Rs.14000 - 49000 + GP Rs.8700 per month|
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Screening Test
- Written Examination.
- Viva - Voca / Interview
Application Procedure for APSC Recruitment 2019:
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with self-attested copies of educational qualification, experience, age, ID Proof(PAN Card, Voter Card, etc) and other relevant documents to address stated below.
To the Deputy Secretary,
Assam Public Service Commission,
Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara,
Guwahati - 781022.
Last Date for submission of application: 1st January 2020 (Extended date).
- Gen: Rs.250.
- SC / ST / OBC / MOBC: Rs.150.
- BPL Certificate candidates: NIL.
Download the Official Notification of APSC. Click Here
APSC Recruitment 2019 Application Link. Download Here