Assam Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Assistant Programmer Posts with Advt No: 02/2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation in Computer Science Engineering they are Eligible to submit the Online Application for the APSC Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Assistant Programmer Post in Assam
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Asst Programmer||B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering||01|
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and regulations
- 250/- for General
- 150/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Asst Programmer Post is based on the written Examination or Interview
Application Process for the APSC Asst Programmer Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Assam Public Service Commission Official Website which is given below
- Click on the Direct Recruitment and Select the Asst Programmer Notification.
- Download the Application form
- Fill the Application Form attach the required Documents
- Pay the Application Fee through Challan
- Send the Application form before the last date along with the Original Copy of Challan.
|Notification Published on||27th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Application||26th April 2019|
Download the Official APSC Asst Programmer Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here