Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Soil Conservation Officer, Soil Conservation Ranger. APSC has about 27 vacant positions to fulfill in Assam. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Applicants can check out Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other details in the notifications. However, Interested candidates can go through this page for more new updates and apply for APSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - APSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Soil Conservation Officer||13||Degree in Agricultural Engineering / Civil Engineering|
|Soil Conservation Ranger||14|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 38 years as of 01/01/2021.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 22000 - 110000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examinations
Application Procedure of APSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of APSC.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> Register, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with an Email ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- General / EWS: Rs. 285.40
- SC / ST / OBC / MOBC: Rs. 185.40
- BPL / PWBD: Rs. 35.40
|Online application starts from||28th April 2021|
|Last Date for the online application||28th May 2021|
Download the Official Notification of APSC Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here