Assam Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Computer Operator and Child Development officer Posts with Advt No: 01/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation or Intermediate they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the APSC Computer Operator and Child Development officer Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Computer Operator and Child Development officer Posts
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Computer Operator||HSC or 12th Class/ Intermediate||17|
|Child Development Officer||Degree||73|
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
- 250/- for General
- 150/- for others (SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC)
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Computer Operator and Child Development officer Post in Assam Public Service Commission.
Application Procedure for the APSC Recruitment
- Visit the Assam Public Service Commission Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Computer Operator and Child Development officer Notification
- Click on the Application form and Take Print out of it.
- Fill the Application form
- Attach the Photo.
- Pay the Application fee through Bank Challan
- Send the Application along with the Bank Challan and other Documents.
|Notification Published on||7th Feb 2019|
|Last date for Send the Applications||6th March 2019|
APSC Computer Operator and Child Development officer 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Application form for the Computer Operator and Child Development officer Post in Assam: Click Here