Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invites applications for the post of Insurance Medical Officer. APSC has about 15 vacant positions to fulfill in Assam. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having MBBS qualifications. Employment notification advertised on 20th September 2021, interested candidates can follow this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for APSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - APSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Insurance Medical Officer||15||MBBS|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 38 years
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 30000 - 110000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
How to apply for APSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of APSC.
- Go to Recruitment Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> Register, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with an Email ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / EWS: Rs. 286.40
- SC / ST / OBC / MOBC: Rs. 185.40
- BPL / PWBD: Rs.35.40
|Online application starts from||24th September 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||24th October 2021|
Download the Official Notification of APSC Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here