Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board(APSLPRB) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor. APSLPRB as about 50 vacant positions to fulfill in Mangalagiri, Guntur. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates having Degree and Law qualification. Aspirants who are dreaming about Police jobs can go through this page regarding notification details and also for more new updates. However, interested can apply for APSLPRB Recruitment 2019 on or before the deadline.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - AP Police Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||50||Bachelor's Degree or Graduate in Law|
- Applicants maximum age 42 years as on 01/07/2019.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Pay Band will be up to Rs. 40000 - 80000 per month.
Selection will be based on the performance of candidates in
- Written Examination.
Application Procedure of APSLRB Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at APSLPRB websi8te.
- Log on to slprb.ap.gov.in.
- Go to Recruitment and Select the post to apply.
- Click the link under Submit the Application.
- Click on "New Registration", if you are a new user.
- After registration, Sign In with Login ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- OC / BC candidates : Rs.600
- Sc / ST candidates : Rs.300.
|Online application starts from||30th September 2019|
|Last date for online application||31st October 2019|
Download the Official Notification of APSLPRB. Click Here
APSLPRB Recruitment Online Application. Go Here