Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has recently Rolled Out the recruitment Notification for Driver Operator Post for 85 Vacancies with Advt No: Rc. No.110/R&T/Rect.2/2018. The Contenders who have Completed the 10th Class or Matriculation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the APSLPRB Driver Operator Posts Notification. However, Interested applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Driver Operator Posts in APSLPRB
- Driver Operator: Applicant Should be Complete the SSC/10th Class or Equivalent from recognized Board. With Heavy Moter Vehicle Licence.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Application Fee: 25/-
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Physical Standard Test and Driving Test for the Driver Operator Post in AP State Disaster Response and Fire Services.
Vacancy Details with Unit Wise
Application Procedure for the APSLPRB Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board Official Website has given below
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Driver Operator Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee.
- View Your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||29th Jan 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||7th Feb 2019|
APSLPRB Driver Operator Official Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for Driver Operator Posts in APSLPRB: Click Here