Andhra Pradesh State Welfare Resudebtusak Educational Institutions Society has Published the Recruitment Notification for the TGT, Principal Grade, Caretaker, District Coordinator Posts. The Aspirants who have Completed the Graduation or Post Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the Various Posts in APSWREIS Recruitment Notification. Interested Applicants may Check out Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in APSWREIS
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|District Coordinator||Post Graduation||04|
|Principal||Post Graduation, B.Ed||27|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||B.Ed||552|
|Caretaker (B.Ed)||Degree with B.Ed||167|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 44 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and Regulations
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in APSWREIS is based on the written Examination.
Application Process for the Various posts in Andhra Pradesh SWREIS Recruitment
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh State Welfare Residential Educational Institutions official Website which is given below
- Pay the Application Fee
- After Successfull Payment of Fee Login with the Reference ID
- Enter All Details in the Application form
- Upload the Required Documents and Submit the Application before the last Date.
- Take Print out the Acknowledgement for further use.
|Online Application Start from||14th Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||28th Feb 2019|
Download the Official APSWREIS TGT, Principal, Warden Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various Posts in Andhra Pradesh SWREIS: Click Here