International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials(ARCI) invites online application for the post of Junior research fellow and Senior Research Fellow. ARCI as about 10 vacant positions to fulfill in Hyderabad, Chennai. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Tech, M.Sc, and M.E / M. Tech qualification. Interested candidates with essential qualification can apply online for ARCI Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Check Out - Latest Tamil Nadu Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - ARCI Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Research Fellow||09||B.E / B.Tech or M.Sc / GATE|
|Senior Research Fellow||01||M.Tech / M.E / M.S in Metallurgical / Materials|
- Applicant's age should be of 28 - 32 years as on date of interview.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Pay band will be up to Rs.31000 - 35000 + HRA per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the interview.
How to apply for ARCI Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to arci.res.in.
- Go to the Careers tab and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply.
- Sign up, if you are a new user.
- After creating an account log in with email and password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Last date for online application||22nd November 2019|
|Date of Interview||29th November 2019|
Interview Venue: ARCI Campus, Hyderabad.
Download the Official Notification of ARCI. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here