Army Dental Corps recruitment notification 2019 for the post of Short Service Commission Officer. This recruitment application for both Male and Female candidates. Army Dental Corps as about 65 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply for the post before the last date.
Online Application Date: Online Application for the SSC posts starts from 11th May 2019.
Army Dental Corps SSC -Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No.of Vacancies|
|Short Service Commission Officer||65 posts|
Last Date for Submission of Application: Applications are invited from Indian Citizens. Candidates can submit applications on or before 10th June 2019.
Eligibility Criteria of Short Service Commission Officer at Army Dental Corps:
- Candidates must have BDS/MDS passed out from a recognized university/College.
- Candidates need to have a minimum of 55% marks in the final year of BDS.
- University /College must be recognized by Dental Council of India.
- He/she should have a one-year compulsory rotatory internship as mandated by DCI by 31st March 2019.
- Must have registration of permanent Dental certificate of State Dental Council/DCi valid at least up to 31st Dec 2019.
The candidates should not have more than 45 years of age as on 31st Dec 2019.
How to apply Army Dental Corps SSC Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can visit the official website www.indianarmy.nic.in for the application.
- The application should be in the prescribed format.
- The application should be sent on or before 10th June 2019.
- Candidates who qualified NEET exam should send their score sheet along with the application.
Indian Army Address:
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services,
(DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room NO-25,
New Delhi -110001
Download the PDF of Army Dental Corps SSC Recruitment official notification 2019. Click Here