Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Junior Engineer, ANM, Technician, Pediatric Nurse, Psychiatric Nurse, Pharmacy Officer, Multi-Purpose Health Worker, Lab Assistant, and Other. Maharashtra Health Department has thousands of vacant positions to fulfill in Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, ANM, 12th, B.Pharm, B.Sc Nursing, Degree, and Post Graduate qualifications. However, interested candidates can go through this page for more new updates and can apply for Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - MHD Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Multi-Purpose Health Worker||824|
|House and Linen Keeper||06|
|Blood Bank Technician||09|
|Lab Scientific Officer||240|
|X-Ray Scientific Officer||50|
|Blood Bank Scientific Officer||17|
|Store and Linen Keeper||07|
|Public Health Nurse||77|
|Non - Medical Assistant||31|
|Senior Technical Assistant||02|
|Junior Technical Assistant||05|
|Senior Security Assistant||02|
|Lab Technician Officer||05|
Candidates should complete his / her 10th, Intermediate(10+2), ANM, GNM, Degree, B.Sc Nursing, Pharmacy, DMLT, Engineering and Post Graduate for the relevant post from recognized University / Organizations/ Institutions/ Schools.
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 65 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 5200 - 34800 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
Application Procedure of Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra.
- Go to Job Opportunities and select the post to apply.
- Follow the instructions carefully before applying.
- Click on Apply Online -> Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 9th February 2021.
For Online Application Link. Go Here