Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has advertised the Latest Recruitment Notification 2021 dated 03rd May 2021 and started inviting applications to fulfil the 15 Assistant Engineer Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of B.E / B.Tech and eagerly waiting for an opportunity to be employed in the field of the public sector may apply. Interested candidates may apply on/before 10th June 2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as described below.
|Name of the Post (Stream Wise)||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|B.E / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering||09|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)||B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering||05|
(Electronics / Telecommunication / Computer Engineering)
|B.E / B.Tech in Electronics / Telecommunication / Computer Engineering||01|
- Age should be between 18 to 32 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- per month.
- Written Examination
- APST: Rs.100/-
- Others: Rs.150/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on Apply Online.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on Submit.
- Make the fee payment through the online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th June 2021|
To Download Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment Notification 2021 - Click Here
To Apply Online - Click Here