Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Assistant Professor Posts with Advt No: PSC-R(B)26/2018. The Candidate who have Completed the Post Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Assistant Professor Posts
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Subject||Number of Posts|
Educational Qualification: Applicant Should be Complete the Post Graduation in Relevant Subject from recognized University. With Qualified NET or SET.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 37 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Assistant Professor Post in Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Application Procedure for the APSC Recruitment
- Visit the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Assistant Professor Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Ener All Mandatory fields in the Application form.
- Pay the Application Fee
- Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process.
|Notification Published on||7th Feb 2019|
|Last date for Send the Applications||12th March 2019|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Application form for the Assistant Professor Post in Arunachal Pradesh: Click Here