Assam Police rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Constable, Firemen and Other. Assam Police as about thousands of vacant positions to fulfill in Fire & Emergency Services, Assam. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Intermediate(10+2), ITI qualification. Aspirants can make this page as a reference to get more new updates regarding jobs in the Police Department. However, Interested can apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Check Out - Latest GMCH Assam Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Assam Police Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Constable of Police (Communication)||802||Intermediate(10+2)|
|Constable of Police (UB)||03||HS / Intermediate(10+2)|
|Constable of Police (Messenger)||07||HSLC, Driving License (LMV & MMV)|
|Constable of Police (Carpenter)||01||HSLC / ITI|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 25 years as on 01/01/2020.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.14000 - 49000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
- Physical Standards Tests.
- Physical Efficiency Tests.
How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of Assam Police.
- Go to Career and Recruitment.
- Select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Register yourself, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||25th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||15th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Assam Police Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here