Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Research Assistant. APSC has about 45 vacant positions to fulfill in Assam. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Employment notification released on 1st October 2021, Candidates who are interested can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, Aspirants can apply for APSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - APSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 38 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 22000 - 97000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Written Examination
How to apply for APSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of APSC.
- Go to What's New and select the post to apply.
- Click on Register Here.
- After registration log in with Email and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / EWS: Rs.285.40
- SC / ST / OBC / MOBC: Rs.185.40
- BPL / PwBD: Rs.35.40
|Online application starts from||4th October 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application||3rd November 2021|
Download the Official Notification of APSC Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here