Andhra University has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Research Fellow Post. The Candidate who have Completed the ITI they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the AU Apprentice Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Apprentice Posts in AU
Educational Qualification: Interested Candidates Should be Complete the Post Graduation or Ph.D. from recognized University.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 45 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Merit list for the Research Assistant Post in AU.
Vacancy Details with Trade Wise
|Senior Research Fellow||1|
|Junior Research Fellow||4|
Application Procedure for the AU Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Andhra University Official Website given below
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Research Fellow Notification and Click on
- If Eligible for Posts
- Submit your Application at Andhra University before the last date.
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||20th January 2019|
AU Apprentice 2019 Official Notification: Click Here