District Court E-Courts has Recently Rolled Out the notification for the Various Posts in Bangalore District Court. The Candidate who have Complete the SSLC they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the Bangalore District Court. Interested Applicant Checkout the Notification details below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Clerk and Steno Posts in Bangalore District Court
- Typist: Application Should be Complete the SSLC from recognized Board with Typing Speed 40 WPM
- Peon: Aspirant Should Pass the 7th Class from recognized Institute and Read & Write the Local Language.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- 200/- for General and OBC
- 50/- for SC/ ST
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in Bangalore court is based on Rooster and Merit List or Skill Test.
Vacancy Details with Post wise
Application Process for the Typist and Peon Post in Bangalore Court
- Visit the District E Courts official Website given below.
- Click n the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Bangalore district Court Notification
- Download the Application form
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application fee through Bank
- Send the Application to the Given Address.
Court of Small Causes
City Civil Court Complex
|Last date for Submit Application||4th Feb 2019|