Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) released the latest recruitment notification for the post of General Duty Medical Officer. BARC has about 7 vacant positions to fulfil in Mumbai. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having MBBS qualifications. Applicants can check out Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process and other details in the official notification. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for BARC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - BARC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|General Duty Medical Officer||07||MBBS|
Applicants age should not be more than 50 years as on closing date.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 38029 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be called further process.
Application Procedure of BARC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of BARC.
- Verify the notification details to check out eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 27th November 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of BARC Recruitment 2020. Click Here