Bhabha Atomic Research Centre(BARC) published recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer. BARC as about one Vacant position to fulfill in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Interested candidates can refer this page for notification Details. However, Eligible candidates can appear for BARC Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview 2019 on the scheduled date.
|Search Here For More - Latest Medical Job Notification|
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer Posts:
- Candidates having MS / MD or DNB in General Surgery fro recognized university /Institute.
- Experience in Laparoscopy & Endoscopy after post Graduation in relevant fields will be preferred.
Applicants age should not be more than 40 years as on the date of Interview.
Monthly Stipend for Medical Officer will get up to Rs. 45098+ DA.
Procedure to attend for BARC Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Candidates can directly appear for interview.
- Eligible candidates should bring Original Certificates of educational Qualification, Experience.
- Carry One set of self-attested copies of documents/certificates and one passport size Photograph.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 23rd July 2019 at 10:00 AM.
1st floor, Administrative Wing,
Download the Official notification of BARC Recruitment 2019. Click Here