Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentice. BARC as about 08 vacant positions to fulfill in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th qualification. Employment notification of BARC Apprentice recruitment published on 17th February 2020. Candidates who wish to apply for BARC Recruitment 2020 can go through notification details and apply on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - BARC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Lab Technician||04|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.7000 per month.
Candidate's selection will be based on Merit. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed further process.
How to apply for BARC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of BARC.
- Check out the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, recent passport size photo, and other required documents to address stated below or EMail-ID.
To the Deputy Establishment Officer,
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,
Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400085.
Email ID: [email protected]
Last Date for Submission of Application: 6th March 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of BARC Recruitment 2020. Click Here