District High Court has Recently Rolled Out the notification for the Various Group 3 Posts in Bellari District High Court with Notification No: 01/2019. The Candidate who have Complete the Graduation in relevatn stream they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the Bellari District High Court. Interested Applicant Checkout the Notification detials below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Clerk and Steno Posts in Bellari District High Court
- Stenographer: Interested Applicant Should be Complete the Secondary School Leaving Certificate with Minimum Typing Speed 35 WPM
- Typist: Application Should be Complete the SSLC from recognized Board with Typing Speed 40 WPM
- Peon: Aspirant Should Pass the 7th Class from recognized Institute and Read & Write the Local Lanuage.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- 250/- for General and OBC
- 150/- for SC/ ST
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in Bellary High court is based on Rooster and Merit List or Skill Test.
Vacancy Details with Post wise
Application Process for the Stenographer and Typist Post in Bellary High Court
- Visit the District E Courts official Website given below.
- Click n the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Bellary district Court Notification Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fiels in the Application form
- Pay the Application fee
- View your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
Apply Online for the Various Posts in Bellary Court 2019: Apply Online