Bihar Health Department(BHD) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Senior Resident / Tutor. Notification published on 17th September 2019 to fulfill thousands of vacant positions in Bihar. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having required qualification. Interested can apply for Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Also, search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy details and Eligibility Criteria - BHD Notification 2019:
|Name of the Department||No.of Vacancies|
|Skin and Venereal disease||66|
|Nose, Ears & Throat||45|
- Candidates having Medical Qualification in concern specialization from recognized university / Institute.
- Post Graduate in relevant discipline.
- Must be registered in the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
Applicants age maximum should be 37 years as on 01/08/2019.
Senior Resident will get stipend up to Rs. 40700 - 67700 per month of level - 9 as per 7th CPC.
Application Procedure of BHD Recruitment 2019:
Eligible can apply online at BHD website.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on "Click Here to Apply Online".
- If you are a new user then register yourself.
- Login with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload photo, Signature.
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||17th September 2019|
|Last date for online application||10th October 2019|
Download the official Notification of BHD Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here