Bhim Rao Ambedkar College published recruitment notification for the post of Nurse. Notification released on 22nd January 2020 to fulfill one vacancy in New Delhi. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, B.Sc Nursing qualification. Aspirants can refer to this web page for more new updates regarding Nursing, Medical jobs. Interested can appear for Bhim Rao Ambedkar College Recruitment 2020 walk-in-interview on the scheduled date.
|Find Out - Latest Delhi Police Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DU Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Nurse||01||Intermediate(10+2) / GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
- Applicant's age should be 35 years as on date of interview.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be Rs.15000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the interview.
Procedure to attend for Bhim Rao Ambedkar College Walk-in-Interview 2020:
Eligible candidates can appear for the interview with the following.
- Applicants can download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Educational Qualification, Experience certificates.
- Age Proof, Caste Certificates.
- Original documents for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 31st January 2020 at 9:00 AM.
Venue: Dr.Bhim Rao Ambedkar College, Delhi University, Delhi.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of Bhim Rao Ambedkar College Recruitment 2020. Click Here