Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Survey Amin, Special Survey Clerk, and Asst Settlement Officer Posts. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation or Intermediate they are Eligible to Submit the online Applications for the Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department Notifications. However, Interested Candidates may Check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in Bihar LRC Recruitment
Educational Qualification and Number of Posts
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Special Survey Amin||Diploma in Civil Engineering||4950|
|Special Survey Kanoongo||Diploma in Civil Engineering||550|
|Special Survey Clerk||Graduation||550|
|Special Survey Asst Settlement Officer||Graduate in Civil Engineering||275|
- Minimum Age is 18 years
- Maximum Age is 37 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Various posts in Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department is based on the written Examination and Interview.
Application Process for the Various Posts in Bihar LRC Recruitment
- Visit the Department of Revenue and Land Reforms, Bihar Official Website which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Survey Amin and Clerk Notification and Click on it
- Select the post and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- View your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||11th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||1st April 2019|
Apply Online for Various Posts in Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms: Click Here