Bihar State Police Department has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Forest Guard Post with Advt No:01/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Intermediate they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the CSBC Forest Guard Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Fisheries Development Officer Posts in CSBC
Educational Qualification: Interested applicant should be Complete the Intermediate or 10+2 from recognized Board.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 25 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
- 450/- for General and OBC
- 112/- for SC/ ST/ PH
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Physical Standard Test for the Bihar Police Department Forest Guard Post.
- 40% for General
- 35% for BC
- 30% for SC, ST
Vacancy Details with Category Wise
Application Procedure for the CSBC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Bihar Police Department Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Forest Guard Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields and Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||4th January 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||23rd January 2019|
Bihar Police Department Forest Guard 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Fisheries Development Officer Post in Andhra Pradesh: Click Here