Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) published recruitment notification for the post of Steno Assistant Sub Inspector. BPSSC as about of 133 vacant positions to fulfill in Bihar. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, Intermediate(10+2) qualification. Aspirants can make this page as a reference to get more new updates regarding jobs in the Police Department. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply online for BPSSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Bihar Police Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Steno Assistant Sub Inspector||133||10th / SSC or Intermediate(10+2) with Computer Knowledge and Typing Skills|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 30 years as on 01/01/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.29200 - 92300 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected according to the performance in
- Shorthand Test / Skill Test.
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
How to apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of BPSSC.
- On Home Page select the required post to apply.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- Click on Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / EWS / EBC / BC: Rs.700
- For SC / ST: Rs.400
|Online application starts from||4th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||30th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of BPSSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here