Bihar Urban Development announced recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer. Notification published on 13th December 2019 to fulfill 463 vacant positions under Rural Development and Housing Department, Bihar. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, Bachelor's Degree qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply online for Bihar Urban Development Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - BUD Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||377||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||44||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||42||Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 37 years as on 01/01/2020.
Junior Engineer will get a stipend up to Rs.27000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Test / Skill Test
How to apply to Bihar Urban Development 2019:
- Log on urban.bih.nic.in.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Apply.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned Photo, Signatur and required documents.
- Finally, Submit online applications.
|Online application starts from||19th December 2019|
|Last date for online application||8th January 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Bihar Urban Development Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here