Bihar Vidhan Parishad invited application for the post of Office Attendant and Letter Distributor. Notification published on 20th September 2019 to fulfill 103 vacant positions in Bihar. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th qualification. However, interested can go through the notification details and apply for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Click Here For - Latest BTSC - 9299 Staff Nurse Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Bihar Vidhan Sabha Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Office Attendant||96||Matriculation / 10th|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 37 years as on 01/01/2019.
Pay Matrix level - 1 as per 7th CPC of Rs. 18000 - 56900 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in interview.
How to apply for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at Bihar Vidhan Sabha Website.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Registration / Login link is given below
- If you are a new user then register yourself.
- After Registration, Login with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- For Gen / OBC : Rs.250.
- For SC / ST / Female: Rs.50.
|Online application starts from||20th September 2019|
|Last date for online application||11th October 2019|
Download the Official Notification of Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Registration / Login Link. Go Here