Bihar Vidhan Sabha has recently rolled out a Recruitment Notification for the post of Reporter for about 23 Vacancies. The candidates who have completed their Post Graduation are Eligible for this recruitment. They can directly submit their Online Application form for the Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019. Interested and Eligible candidates can go through the Notifications below and apply for this recruitment before 19 July 2019.
|Get More Latest Notifications From - Bihar Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria and Vacancies Details Regarding Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019:-
|Name of the Post||No.of vacancies||Qualification|
Age Limit:- The candidate's age should be Minimum 21Years and Maximum 37 Years.
Selection Procedure:- The candidate's selection is done on the basis of Interview.
Payscale:- Aspirants will be paid Monthly 53,100/- to 1,67,000/-.
Application Procedure of Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019:-
- Visit the Official Website of Bihar Vidhan Sabha.
- Candidates need to Login in www.vidhansabha.bih.nic.in.
- Click on Home and Read all the information and Click on Apply.
- Complete the Registration and Click on Submit.
- Log in with Registered Number and Password.
- Fill all the details in the Application form and Upload Photos and Signature.
- Lastly, Submit the Application form and Fee needed to be Paid through Online.
Starting date:- 01 July 2019
Last Date:-19 July 2019