Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) announced recruitment notification for the post of Scientist - B. BIS as about 150 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering Degree qualification. Job Seekers can follow this page for the latest job notifications. However, interested can apply online for BIS Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest UPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - BIS Notification 2020:
|Name of the Discipline||No.of Vacancies|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||05|
- Candidates possess a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology / Valid GATE or equivalent from recognized University / Institute.
- Minimum marks should not be less than 60% in aggregate.
- Applicants age should be 30 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.87000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
How to apply for BIS Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of BIS.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.100
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / Women: No Fee.
|Online application starts from||2nd March 2020|
|Last date for online application||31st March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of BIS Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here