Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Maintainer and Engineer Posts with Advt No: BMRCL/ 82 / ADM/ 2018 /O&M. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation or ITI they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the BMRCL Various Posts Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the BMRCL
- Maintainer: Interested applicant should be Complete the ITI in Relevant Trade from recognized NCVT or SCVT.
- Junior Engineer: The Interested Candidate Should be Complete the Engineering in Relevant Stream from recognized University.
- Section Engineer: The Interested Candidate Should be Complete the Engineering in Relevant Stream from recognized University.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
- 826/- General and OBC
- 354/- SC/ ST
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the BMRCL Recruitment Notification.
Vacancy Details with Subject Wise
- Cat I: 06
- Cat II a/b: 25
- Cat III a/b: 12
- Cat I: 02
- Cat II a/b:03
- Cat III a/b:0
- Cat I: 0
- Cat II a/b:04
- Cat III a/b:02
Application Procedure for the BMRCL Various Posts Recruitment
- Visit the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Maintainer and Engineer Recruitment Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields and Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||3rd January 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||2nd Feb 2019|
BMRCL Degree Lecturer 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Engineer Posts in Bangalore: Click Here