Bombay High Court has Recently Rolled Out the notification for the Law Clerk Posts in Benches of Bombay, Nagpur, Aurangabad. The Candidate who have Complete the Graduation in law they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the Bombay High Court. Interested Applicant Checkout the Notification details below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Clerk Posts in Bombay High Court
- Law Clerk: Interested Applicant Should be Graduation in Law or LLB from recognized University.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in Bombay High court is based on Interview.
Vacancy Details with Location wise
Application Process for the Law Clerk Post in Bombay High Court
- Visit the Bombay High Court official Website given below.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Law Clerk Notification
- Download the Application form
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Send the Application to the given address
Download the Various Posts in Bombay District Courts 2019 : Click Here
New Manthralaya Building
G.T Hospital Compound,
Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre,
Near Crowford Market,