Bombay High Court recently announced recruitment notification for the post of System Officer and Senior System Officer. High Court of Bombay as on 111 vacant positions to fulfill in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Aspirants who are seeking for High Court jobs can follow this page for more latest updates from all over india. However, interested can apply online for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Bombay High Court Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior System Officer||31||B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science / Engineering or Informaion Technology or ECE|
Applicants age should be 40 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated Remuneration will be up to Rs. 40000 - 46000 per month.
Candidates selection will be based on performance in the interview.
How to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of Bombay High Court
- Go to Recruitment and Select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on Registration, if you are new user.
- After registration login with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents / certificates.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||24th September 2020|
|Last date for online application||18th October 2020|
Download the Official Notification of RITES Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here