Bihar Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Assistant Engineer Post. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the BPSC Assistant Engineer Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Assistant Civil Engineer Posts in BPSC
Educational Qualification with Vacancy details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer||B.Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering||1284|
- 750/- for General
- 200/- for OBC/ SC/ST /Women
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 37 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Assistant Engineer Post in Bihar PSC.
Application Procedure for the BPSC Recruitment Notification
- Interested Applicants who wish to Submit the Online Application for the Assistant Civil Engineer Post they Visit the BPSC Official website which is given below
- Select the Recruitment Tab and Click on AE (Civil) Notification.
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee
- View your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Registrations Start from||7th Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Application||27th Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||24th Feb 2019|
BPSC Assistant Engineer Official Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Assistant Engineer Post in Bihar: Click Here