Bihar Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Stenographer Posts. The Candidates who have Completed the Intermediate they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the BPSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Applicants may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Stenographer Post in BPSC
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Stenographer||Intermediate or 10+2||326|
- Minimum Age is 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules and Regulations
- 600/- for General and OBC
- 150/- for SC/ ST
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Stenographer Post in Bihar PSC is based on the Written Examination and Skill Test.
Application Process for the BPSC Stenographer Notification
- Visit the Bihar Public Service Commission Official Website which is given below
- Click on the Recruitment tab and Select the Stenographer Notification.
- Click on Apply Online and Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Required Documents and pay the Application Fee.
- View Your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
|Notification Published on||1st March 2019|
|Online Applications Start from||7th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||30th March 2019|
Download the Official BPSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Stenographer Post in Bihar: Click Here