Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission(BPSSC) employment notification for the post of Enforcement Sub Inspector. Notification published on 2nd December 2019 to fulfill 212 vacant positions in Bihar. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having a Degree qualification. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Public Sector jobs can make this page as a reference to get more new updates. Aspirants with essential qualification can apply online for BPSSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Click Here For - Latest Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - BPSSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Enforcement Sub Inspector||212||Degree or Equivalent|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on 01/08/2019.
Enforcement Sub Inspector will get a stipend up to Rs.35400 - 112400 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Selecting candidates will be done based on performance in
- Written / Skill Test
- Physical Endurance Test
How to apply for BPSSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to bpssc.nic.in.
- On the home page select the post to apply.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg no. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature and relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Gen/ EWS / EBC / BC:Rs.700.
- SC / ST: Rs.400.
|Online application starts from||3rd December 2019|
|Last date for online application||6th January 2020|
Download the Official Notification of BPSSC. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here