Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Community Coordinator, Office Assistant, Accountant and Project Manager Post. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the BRLPS Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in BRLPS Recruitment Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Livelihoods Specialist||Graduation in relevant Stream||271|
|Accountant Block Level||Graduation in Commerce||301|
|Office Assistant||10+2 or Intermediate||326|
|IT Associate||B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science or IT||01|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and Regulations
- 500/- for General & OBC
- 200/- for ST/SC
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in BRLPS Notification is based on the written examination and Interview.
Application Process for the BRLPS Recruitment Notification 2019
- Step 1: Visit the Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society Official Website which is given Below
- Step 2: Click on the Careers tab
- Step 3: Select the Manager, Community Coordinator Office Assitant Notification from Current Openings.
- Step 4: Select the Post and Click on Apply Online
- Step 5: Enter all Mandatory Fields in the Application form
- Step 6: Pay the Application Fee.
- Step 7: View your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
|Notification Published on||13th March 2019|
|Online Applications Start from||18th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||15th April 2019|
Download the Official BRLPS Various Posts Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various Posts in Bihar State: Click Here