Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeoscience(BSIP) announced recruitment notification for the post of Technical Assistant. BSIP as about 6 vacant positions to fulfill in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Employment notification released on 20th November 2019 for eligible candidates having the essential qualifications. Aspirant can follow this page for the more new update regarding the public sector. Interested can apply for BSIP Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest Engineering Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - BSIP Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Technical Assistant in Analytical Labs||04||B.Sc|
|Technical Assistant in Paleontology||02||Intermediate(10+2)|
Applicants age should be of
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 30 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidate pay will be up to Rs.18000 - 19900 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Online Test / Written Test.
How to apply for BSIP Recruitment 2019:
- Application on Plain paper.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with self-attested copies of educational qualification, experience, age and other relevant documents to address stated below.
To the Registrar,
Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeoscience,
53, University Road,
Last Date for submission of application: 10th December 2019.
Download the Official Notification of BSIP Recruitment 2019. Click Here