Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti (BSSS) has invited Online Applications for the posts of District Programme Coordinator, District Manager, Executive Assistant Jobs for 126 Vacancies. Contenders who have completed their qualification in Diploma, Graduation, MBA, MCA, Post Graduation in relevant field are eligible to apply for these posts. Before going to the application process, aspirants must visit the Official Notification to check all the regarding details of BSSS Various Jobs.
Vacancy Details of BSSS Various Jobs Notification
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|District Programme Coordinator||38||MBA, Post Graduation in relevant discipline|
|District Manager||38||MBA, MCA, Post Graduation in relevant field|
|Executive Assistant (District)||38||Graduation, Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application|
|Executive Assistant (State)||12|
Age Limit: Candidates should have age between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st August 2019.
Selection Process: Aspirants should be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test and Interview.
- District Programme Coordinator: Rs. 42,000/- per month.
- Coordinator, District Manager: Rs. 40,000/- per month.
- Executive Assistant (District): Rs. 20,000/- per month.
- Executive Assistant (State): Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Application Fee: - Gen/ OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates.
Application Procedure of BSSS Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of BSSS, health.bih.nic.in.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on BSSS Notification and refer all the details.
- Click on Apply Online link and enter all the details.
- Pay the Application fee.
- Then submit the application form before the last date.
|Application Starting Date||20th August 2019|
|Application Last Date||12th September 2019|
Download the Official Notification of BSSS Recruitment 2019: Click Here
Online Application for BSSS Notification 2019: Click Here