Bihar State University Service Commission (BSUSC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Professor. BSUSC as about of thounsands of vacant positions to fulfill in different Universities of Bihar from Edcuation Department, Government of Bihar. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, Post Graduate qualification. Employment notification advertised on 23rd September 2020 can apply online. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply online for BSUSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Newly Updated Bihar PHED Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - BSUSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Professor||4638||B.Ed, Degree, Post Graduate or Ph.d in concern subject from recognized university / institute|
Applicants bage should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 65 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.56100 - 70000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for BPSC Notification 2020:
- Visit the official website of BSUSC.
- Go to What's New / Notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Click on Register Now, if your new user.
- After sucessful registration log in with Username and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee (if any).
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||23rd September 2020|
|Last date for online application||2nd November 2020|
Download the Official Notification of BSUSC Recruitment 2020 Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here