Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) invites online application for the post of Food Safety Officer, Physiotherapist, and Occupational Therapist. BTSC as about of 303 vacant positions to fulfill in Bihar. Employment notification released on 16th March 2020 for eligible candidates having Degree, Post Graduate qualification. Candidates who are looking for the various public sector in any field can make this page as a reference to get more new updates. Aspirants can check out the notification details and apply online for BTSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - BTSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Food Safety Officer||91||Degree / Post Graduate|
- Applicant's age should be 37 - 42 years as on 01/08/2018.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.4200 - 9300 - 34800 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for BTSC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to BTSC official website.
- Go to All Notification / Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Registration (If you are a new user).
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs.200
- SC / ST / EBC / Women in Bihar: Rs.50.
|Online application starts from||16th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||15th April 2020|
For Online Application Link. Go Here