Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer. BTSC as about thousands of vacant positions to fulfill Bihar. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, B.Tech qualification. Aspirants can make this page as a reference to get more latest job notifications. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for BTSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Follow Up For - Latest Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligible Criteria - BTSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||5815||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||432||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||132||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 37 years as on 01/08/2018.
Junior Engineer will get a stipend up to Rs.20000 - 50000 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Online Test
- Technical Test / Interview
Application Procedure of BTSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of BTSC.
- Go to the Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Registration.
- After successful registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
- Unreserved category: Rs.200
- Reserved category: Rs.50.
|Online application starts from||6th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||17th February 2020|
Download the Official Notification of BTSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here