Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer, Ayush Physician and Other . BTSC as about thousands of vacant positions to fulfill Bihar. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having BHMS, BAMS qualification. Job Seekers can make this page as a reference to get more latest job notifications. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for BTSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - BTSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer||1520|
|Homeopathic Medical Officer||896|
|Ayush Physician (Homeopathic)||76|
|Unani Medical Officer||622|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 37 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will get a stipend up to Rs.9300 - 34800 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
Application Procedure of BTSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of BTSC.
- Go to the Notifications / Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Registration.
- After successful registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
- Unreserved category: Rs.200
- Reserved category: Rs.50.
|Online applications starts from||29th September 2020|
|Last date for online application||28th October 2020|
Download the Official Notification of BTSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here