Bihar Technical Service Commission(BTSC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Specialist & General Medical Officer. BTSC as about of thousands of vacant position to fulfill in Bihar. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having MBBS, Post Graduate Qualification. However, interested can apply for BTSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - BTSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Specialist Medical Officer||2425||MBBS / PG Degree / Diploma or DMNB in concern specialty|
|General Medical Officer||4012||MBBS|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 37 years.
- Maximum age of 42 years as on 01/08/2019.
Medical Officer will get stipend up to Rs.42000 - 67700 per month.
How to apply for BTSC Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at BTSC website.
- Go to Recruitments -> click on the link(PARIKSHA portal).
- If you are a new user then Click on "New Registration".
- After Registration, Login with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Pay the Application fee and submit the online application.
- For Gen / OBC / EWS candidates of other states: Rs.200.
- For Sc / ST EBC / Women: Rs.50.
|Online application starts from||18th September 2019|
|Last Date for online application||18th October 2019|
Download the Official Notification of BTSC. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here