Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board has Published the Recruitment Notification for the Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant, Junior Assistant, Steno Posts. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation or Diploma they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the BWSSB Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may Check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in BWSSB Recruitment
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||B.Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering||08|
|Asst Engineer (Mechanical)||B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering||01|
|Asst Engineer (Electrical)||Graduation in Electrical Engineering||03|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineer||01|
|J.E (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||03|
|Stenographer||Intermediate with Typing Speed||01|
|Second Division Store Keeper||Intermediate||01|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and regulations
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in BWSSB Notification is based on the Written Examination.
Application Process for the A.E and J.E Posts in BWSSB Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Official Website of Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment tab
- Search for the JE, AE, and Assistant Notification and Click on it.
- Click on Apply Online Enter all Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Photo and Signature and Pay the Application Fee.
- Finally, Click on Submit button to Complete the Application.
|Notification Published on||27th Feb 2019|
|Online Applications Start from||5th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||5th April 2019|
Download the Official BWSSB AE, JE and Assistant Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for Various Posts in Bangalore Water Supply Board: Click Here