Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India (CABSEC) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Field Assistant. CABSEC has about 12 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Intermediate(10+2) qualification. Applicants can check out Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and Other details in the official notification of CABSEC Jobs 2020. However, interested candidates with essential qualifications can go through this page for more latest updates and can apply for CABSEC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CABSEC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 27 years as of 15/5/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 21700 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Tets
Application Procedure of CABSEC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of CABSEC.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
To Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road, Head Post Office, New Delhi - 110003.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form. 15th December 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of CABSEC Recruitment 2020. Click Here